1.8

We were about to buy a Forest River Wildwood Heritage glen.After reading these reviews, and checking out the only dealer in our area, I'm beginning to wonder if I even want a RV.

Sounds to me warranties aren't worth the paper their written on, I just can't believe the problems people are having and FR not doing anything about.

Well FR, I'm really thankful for these reviews because you won't be getting our money, because it sound like you build junk, and have little or no credibility or integrity.

I ran a truck shop (Peterbuilt) we took pride in the quality of service and our product manufacturer stood behind us 100%.

This reviewer shared experience about "way too many negative reviews" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments