2.0

I have been dealing with Ron Ross, who claims to be the warranty manager.I had some work done at Safford RV, near Fredericksburg, VA, but the work was done so poorly that I sought out a repair facility that Ron Ross said they could work with, even though they were not on the official warranty repair facility list.

Now I am waiting on reimbursement for the work completed by Atlantic RV in Culpeper, VA.

I have been waiting since 12/10/2015, it is now 3/15/2016.I think three months is quite excessive to wait on the +$2000 that I am owed by Forest River, as I had to pay out-of-pocket.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of forest river warranty from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Forest River to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deal with the issue, product quality, craftsmanship has suffered from the start and poor cabinet design. Author liked the most floor plan and coach i wanted. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

You have to get a lawyer as I did. Have no mercy on these lying blood suckers.

I wouldn't be holding my breath.