Bought this 38 CK Aug 2015 new from dealer and have had slide problems and black water not draining from the time I took ownership.The large drives side slide jumps of teeth gears (sometimes shearing teeth), does not retract or fully extend the slide.

I've had it worked on 4 times, this last cost me almost 5 hundred. Got out to the camp ground, it will not extend on the forward end leaving it 3 inches off the wall.

The black water never drains completely and is very slow doing so.I'm sick and tired of this unit and will never buy another Forest River Product.

Review about: Rv Connection Lawton Ok.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Forest River Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Forest River - Buyer beware, poor quality of workmanship on our 2014 destination trailer Forest River "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Forest River - Wildcat Maxx 2014  front cap oxidation Forest River "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..." Read more Forest River - Terrible craftsmanship Forest River "Hello, I have a 2009 5th wheel Surveyor SVF306BH . Here is a list of my issues as of today. The exterior is separating from frame. The laminate is separating..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more