Bought this 38 CK Aug 2015 new from dealer and have had slide problems and black water not draining from the time I took ownership.The large drives side slide jumps of teeth gears (sometimes shearing teeth), does not retract or fully extend the slide.

I've had it worked on 4 times, this last cost me almost 5 hundred. Got out to the camp ground, it will not extend on the forward end leaving it 3 inches off the wall.

The black water never drains completely and is very slow doing so.I'm sick and tired of this unit and will never buy another Forest River Product.

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Forest River - River of disapointment Forest River "We traded a nice 36 ft Montana on a 2017 Salem Hemisphere 299RE to accommodate my wife's disability. We were told in the sales process that this Forest River..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Cedar Creek Champagne 38el 4X4FCRP2XHS216218 Forest River "Since our purchased our 2017 38el model we have had some problems with the unit. Two of the most annoying situations is getting things that were told to us about..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more