1.1K views

$80,000 plus piece of junk Riverstone 39fk. Living room couch/bed your head is downhill no matter which way you lay down.

Piece of wood under mattress looks like they got it out of the dumpster. 12 volt pump does not work.workmanship is basically pisspoor. Lots of little flaws everywhere you look. Owners manual is too generic for this unit.you would think Warren Buffet company would do a better job than what they put out here.

Also, I ordered this from a dealer at an rv show and was promised delivery by a certain date. Unit was 2 months late.Bedroom door came open going down the road and broke the sliding plastic piece on the screen door and also broke the screen.

Material coating under one of the slides is flakin off. No more forest river for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Forest River Riverstone 39Fk Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor product.

Comments

EdibleZebra

I also have 2018 Fk just drove from nc to in for repairs 31 items. They work on it 8 hrs a day for 5 days.

Got home many items broken again. I'm fixing everything I can. Please think twice before u pay this kind of money for this unit. All company will have issues but they don't have their manufacturing at Forest River under control.

And have no doubt, they don't care about reviews, customers.. Just volume

#1562039

Thank you for your comments as we were looking at them to purchase.