Forest River - ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON BRAND NEW RV NO WORTH THE MONEY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience...She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly.
Also we lost all our tires with just under 11,000 miles on them. We were told by a reputable tire dealer that the tires on our 44 foot fifth wheel were not adequate for the amount of weight it carries....We also purchased a tire warranty for 7 years and the warranty only paid for one of six tires... We only had the fifth wheel 8 months when we lost all six tires and Forest River would not stand behind them....
Our Back door literally fell off cause the bolts got electrolysis and they all came loose while traveling...After three weeks of back and forth contact, we finally got it fixed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Thunderbolt
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate. Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working...."
- "Our 2015 Salem cruise lite 28 ft-From day one - power hitch blows fuse constantly (had to do by hand every time )the power rear stabilizers stopped raising and lowering..."
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "I ordered several items from theBalm and after waiting for almost three weeks finally got my package, which isn't bad considering I've heard that it takes other people's orders months...."
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."