Forest River - ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON BRAND NEW RV NO WORTH THE MONEY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.

540 of 670 Forest River reviews

We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience...She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly.

Also we lost all our tires with just under 11,000 miles on them. We were told by a reputable tire dealer that the tires on our 44 foot fifth wheel were not adequate for the amount of weight it carries....We also purchased a tire warranty for 7 years and the warranty only paid for one of six tires... We only had the fifth wheel 8 months when we lost all six tires and Forest River would not stand behind them....

Our Back door literally fell off cause the bolts got electrolysis and they all came loose while traveling...After three weeks of back and forth contact, we finally got it fixed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

540 of 670 Forest River reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 29, 2015 #1026891

John,
Anyone having problems email me at manymomma@yahoo.com. it will take all of us to fight them. They want to take my unit and leave us without so they can fix the design flaws. We purchased a 106,000.00 piece of junk. I contacted a lawyer who will take my case. If you wish to join contact me.

Apr 17 #1145850

We have not been taken care of and still have so many issues. Warranty has not covered what they should and the dealer we took it to did not bill warranty for work or get pre approval before began, now warranty company said they did not get an approval before they did the work, so warranty will not cover work... Been dealing with this for a year now and dealer turned us over for collection because we refused to pay for the warranty work that they did not get pre approval for before they did the work.... Real mess...

Mel

Aug 29, 2015 #1026888 Gainesboro, Tennessee, United States

I purchased a 2015 and have the same issues plus and Diane Daley will no longer speak to me. My slide fell out going down the road. I am nit picking the trailer so she has passed my complaint to another. The dealer damaged my unit and even they are placing blame on me. People do not buy any XLR thunderbolt rvs. YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DO........

Jul 19, 2015 #1009520

There are lemon laws depends on what state you live in

John

Aug 30, 2013 #709264

Dianer,
I would love to compare notes with you. I have a 2014 XLR and the ramp fell off.
You can email me directly at jficklin3@gmail.com
Thanks
John

Aug 30, 2013 #709410

I have sent you an e-mail, John.... :)

Sep 19, 2013 #719065

Sorry, John, did not get e-mail. Can you send it again.... :roll

Aug 20, 2013 #703249

Your bolts lost their hair?

0 1 Reply

Aug 30, 2013 #709411

Your real funny about a serious matter where someone got hurt when the door came off....

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Forest River. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Forest River.
Filing a new complaint about
×