Forest River - Paint gone on front and rear caps of my 2014 Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Update added by user May 25
Forest River is doing a one time goodwill gesture and reimbursing me for the painting of the front and rear caps on my Cedar Creek 36CKTS. Thanks to Nicole Henschen, Warranty/Parts representative
Original review posted by user May 23
I have a Forest River, Cedar Creek 36CKTS that's less than 2 years old and the clear coat is gone, my paint is a rough grey color with no shine and you can't polish it out, to make it shine.There ought to be a recall on it in this short time.
The car paint shop told me it would have to be repainted front and back at a cost of $1200.00. They will guarantee it forever if they paint it.
So, my question is why is it not guaranteed by Forest River?I don't feel that I should shoulder a new paint job because their paint didn't last, what do ya'll think?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "I was eating Stax Cheddar flavored potatoe chips out of the plastic container. The edges around the rim of the container cut my hand. Please take a look at those..."
- "Eating them for generations..bought small bags in pkg for grandkids lunches...bags opened inside..chips stale..what happened????..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."