North Richland Hills, Texas
Resolved

Update by user May 25, 2016

Forest River is doing a one time goodwill gesture and reimbursing me for the painting of the front and rear caps on my Cedar Creek 36CKTS. Thanks to Nicole Henschen, Warranty/Parts representative

Original review posted by user May 23, 2016

I have a Forest River, Cedar Creek 36CKTS that's less than 2 years old and the clear coat is gone, my paint is a rough grey color with no shine and you can't polish it out, to make it shine.There ought to be a recall on it in this short time.

The car paint shop told me it would have to be repainted front and back at a cost of $1200.00. They will guarantee it forever if they paint it.

So, my question is why is it not guaranteed by Forest River?I don't feel that I should shoulder a new paint job because their paint didn't last, what do ya'll think?

I liked: Looks and quality.

I didn't like: Warranty coverage.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Malta, Illinois, United States #1221242

Lucky for you and you didnt talk to james Whitehead who has told numerous friends of mine that its not covered and never will be, most of the dealers in the area hate both forest river and James. Happy for you.