Forest River - Paint gone on front and rear caps of my 2014 Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Update added by user May 25, 2016
Forest River is doing a one time goodwill gesture and reimbursing me for the painting of the front and rear caps on my Cedar Creek 36CKTS. Thanks to Nicole Henschen, Warranty/Parts representative
Original review posted by user May 23, 2016
I have a Forest River, Cedar Creek 36CKTS that's less than 2 years old and the clear coat is gone, my paint is a rough grey color with no shine and you can't polish it out, to make it shine.There ought to be a recall on it in this short time.
The car paint shop told me it would have to be repainted front and back at a cost of $1200.00. They will guarantee it forever if they paint it.
So, my question is why is it not guaranteed by Forest River?I don't feel that I should shoulder a new paint job because their paint didn't last, what do ya'll think?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV. FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I was eating Stax Cheddar flavored potatoe chips out of the plastic container. The edges around the rim of the container cut my hand. Please take a look at those..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "Nova Development rebates are some of the WORSE offers you could get involved with. Publisher Pro 3.0 is a decent product but I would only recommend you buy it if..."