Forest River - Paint gone on front and rear caps of my 2014 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

Update added by user May 25

Forest River is doing a one time goodwill gesture and reimbursing me for the painting of the front and rear caps on my Cedar Creek 36CKTS. Thanks to Nicole Henschen, Warranty/Parts representative

Original review posted by user May 23

I have a Forest River, Cedar Creek 36CKTS that's less than 2 years old and the clear coat is gone, my paint is a rough grey color with no shine and you can't polish it out, to make it shine.There ought to be a recall on it in this short time.

The car paint shop told me it would have to be repainted front and back at a cost of $1200.00. They will guarantee it forever if they paint it.

So, my question is why is it not guaranteed by Forest River?I don't feel that I should shoulder a new paint job because their paint didn't last, what do ya'll think?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Damaged or defective
Monetary loss:
Review category
review #853009 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Forest River? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 01 #1221242 Malta, Illinois

Lucky for you and you didnt talk to james Whitehead who has told numerous friends of mine that its not covered and never will be, most of the dealers in the area hate both forest river and James. Happy for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Forest River. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Forest River.
Filing a new complaint about