2.0

Poor service at dealer, had to live in 2014 destination home for a month with no heat! During Christmas with ice on the ground.

Had a number of electrical problems. Now need a part for the fireplace and can't seem to get it from you and it has been 6 weeks. I am try to sell this RV as I am sure I there will be more failures. I am a senior female and can't handle a lot of the issues that this is causing.

No doubt I got a lemon!

I am so disappointed. I need a part NOW that I can't find or get for the electric fireplace it is the control panel for a model #F2611E serial #SDFS2611E000447 that went out before a year.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above " and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. The most disappointing about forest river rv from Forest River was any of my experience with anyone, quality of product and there attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Comments