We purchased a new 2013 Tracer this year and it has been in the shop 3 times. At the moment, it has been sitting at the dealer waiting for Forest River to honor the warranty work.

All three slides leak water, the slide in the bunk room won't slide in or out, it's just broken. The fan on the fridge is so loud we can hear it in the bedroom at night with the TV on and the door closed....ridiculous!! The lamination on the countertop by the stove is buckling and trim is falling off around the door. It's obvious that Forest River has no quality standards, I guess that if the people that build these campers can breath, they're hired!!

I've been doing some research on my options and found that under the lemon law, they can be sued under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. Documenting all actions, time spent at the dealer, attemped calls to Forest River and who is talked to is very important but it can be done. We are compiling our case now.

We lost significant use of this new camper during the fall camping season due to it sitting, untouched at the dealer. I am fed up with Forest River.....Don't buy their inferrior campers!

Review about: Forest River Warranty.

Comments