Fayetteville, Pennsylvania

Just recently bought a 2014 Cruise Light 18 1/2 foot travel trailer. I was not happy with the quality I seen.

At close inspection I seen that some of the windows were only sealed across the top and others sealed only across the top of the window and down the sides. Nothing sealed all the way around the windows. Also the two access panels for storage and access to the back of the refrigerator were poorly sealed. The outside electrical outlet had sealant around it but a poor job of doing it.

Also the right front marker light was sealed but had gaps in the sealant.

This was also observed at the air conditioner on the side of the travel trailer. Forest River needs to pay better attention to their TQM (Total Quality Management) and their LEAN Processing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Improve your TQM and LEAN Processing.

Comments

Midway, British Columbia, Canada #873368

I bought a forest river cadet last year, put it in storage for the winter unused. This spring we took it out for it`s first trip we hit a rain storm and the bloody thing leaked like a sieve. That was on June 13th of 2014 it`s now the 21st of Sept 2014 and it`s still in the dealership waiting for parts to be shipped from the factory.

Not only is the product *** so is their customer service, this is the last unit I will ever purchase from Forest River, you would think that they would bend over backwards to repair any problems but they don`t seem to give a *** after they have your money.

Friends of mine and one of my sons was very interested in buying this type of trailer because aesthetically it looks great but the workmanship is garbage, I've told them not think of buying this piece of junk.