Cheney, Washington
2.0

We bought our 2015 Cardinal in April of 2014. to date July 3 2015 there has been a repair order open on it every day.

The black water valve has leaked since day one. I was told it must be TP that is caught in the valve and I would have to pay for that, even tho it leaked from day one. The shower stall leaked for a long time as there was no caulk around the base of the doors ( a known problem). The hot water tank leaks from the pop off valve every time the hot water is used.

I was told by the warranty manager at the factory that I could have some one come out and fix that and Forest River would reimburse me for my expense, several months and several promises later the money has yet to be sent back to me. I now can't get a hold of Terry Milarczyk the head of warranty to return any of my calls.

I have filed an AG and BBB complaint but for some reason 5th wheels don't qualify for any type of help including the lemon law. Not sure how many others have had the same problems and these are just a few of the problems we have had but, I thought I would pass the word BUYER BE WARE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and quality and quality control. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, poor quality, no quality control. no living up to promisses. " of 2015 forest river cardinal 3850rl. Forest River needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 forest river cardinal 3850rl in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Comments