1.3

I bought a 2016 Palomino Puma destination trailer 39-PQB in July. The dealer delivered it to my site where they set it up.

So far the shower leaked, kitchen faucet leaked, outside speaker stopped working, one of the supports for a holding tank came loose and is hanging down, and there is a term block for some wiring underneath hanging down. It looks like the screws that held them in place rusted of or broke. The underneath on the frame ,wheels ,and slide out parts look like its been sitting in water with all the rust and oxidation. Looks when the frame was made the welds where never repainted.

I sent an email to Forest River with no response so I called them. The warranty guy said they don't make the frames so I have to call the frame manufacturer. I'm waiting for Hitch RV in Delaware where I bought it to return my calls but that's like waiting for snow in July. They talk big when they're trying to sell you one but it's totally different story when have to fix something.

Brand New and it started to come apart on the 30 mile trip from the dealer to my campsite.

Never buy this brand again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. The most disappointing about 2016 palomino rv puma 39-pqb rv from Forest River was quality , but reviewer liked floor plan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Comments