Flovilla, Georgia
1.7

We purchased our 2016 Forest River Salem ultra lite to do extensive traveling throughout the U.S. In August 2015.

It is now early November 2015 and we have had nothing but problems with I it! We have a whole list of things that have gone wrong, including faulty levelers, a non-functioning furnace (and we've hit some cold weather!), broken cabinets, weather stripping coming off, cheap tape on the ceilings peeling off, varnish on furniture peeling, cabinet and drawer hardware breaking after minimal use,broken seal in toilet...I could go on and on. We paid a lot of money for this 30' tin can and are very disappointed. Whenever we call the dealer...Giant Recreation World in Melbourne, Fl., we are given the run around.

We have a warranty, but only if we bring it in for service every 3 mos. where we have to pay 399.00. Also, the warranty doesn't cover everything, just the basics. For work on appliances, we have to go to the manufacturer of that appliance!

We are trying to see the U.S. And we are Seniors...this is totally unacceptable.

I have filed a complaint with Florida's Attorney General in hopes of getting some help. I would stay away from this dealer and this manufacturer until...and if...they get their act together!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. The most disappointing about forest river warranty from Forest River was poor product, worst rv we every had and that they have not responded Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Comments

Glad to see your post. Was contemplating one of their products and perhaps you have saved me a lot of grief.

Thanks, again. Floyd Scholten,