Pampa, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.2

Specs not up to specs, usable fresh water capacity is half what the brochures state!Sink drains leak, not just on one sink, ill fitting doors and drawers, trim coming off, wiring under trailer hanging down and rubbed in two by tires, slide misaligned, roof looks like it's de-laminating, outside speakers don't work.

Had it back to dealer twice and still don't all all the issues fixed! I am having serious second thoughts on the purchase of this rv. They look really nice, but they are not.

I thought I was up grading from my cheap Springdale Sprinter, but it was a better camper then this!

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Looks and floor plan.

I didn't like: How they figure fresh water capacity, Customer service and quality, How they handle customer concerns.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Forest River - Not a Happy Cedar Creek owner Forest River "Bought this 38 CK Aug 2015 new from dealer and have had slide problems and black water not draining from the time I took ownership. The large drives side slide..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Forest River - Buyer beware, poor quality of workmanship on our 2014 destination trailer Forest River "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more