Pampa, Texas
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

Specs not up to specs, usable fresh water capacity is half what the brochures state!Sink drains leak, not just on one sink, ill fitting doors and drawers, trim coming off, wiring under trailer hanging down and rubbed in two by tires, slide misaligned, roof looks like it's de-laminating, outside speakers don't work.

Related: Forest River Rv Review

Had it back to dealer twice and still don't all all the issues fixed! I am having serious second thoughts on the purchase of this rv. They look really nice, but they are not.

I thought I was up grading from my cheap Springdale Sprinter, but it was a better camper then this!

Review about: Vibe 268.

I liked: Looks and floor plan.

I didn't like: How they figure fresh water capacity, Customer service and quality, How they handle customer concerns.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Forest River Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $30000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Forest River - Wildcat Maxx 2014  front cap oxidation Forest River "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..." Read more Forest River Sunseeker Ceiling Forest River "I have less than 10,000 miles on my Sunseeker Forest River Class "C" Motor home 2011. A few years ago I had to have the ceiling panel replaced over the..." Read more Forest River - Terrible craftsmanship Forest River "Hello, I have a 2009 5th wheel Surveyor SVF306BH . Here is a list of my issues as of today. The exterior is separating from frame. The laminate is separating..." Read more Forest River - Buyer beware, poor quality of workmanship on our 2014 destination trailer Forest River "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more