Forest River - Poor quality control
Specs not up to specs, usable fresh water capacity is half what the brochures state!Sink drains leak, not just on one sink, ill fitting doors and drawers, trim coming off, wiring under trailer hanging down and rubbed in two by tires, slide misaligned, roof looks like it's de-laminating, outside speakers don't work.
Had it back to dealer twice and still don't all all the issues fixed! I am having serious second thoughts on the purchase of this rv. They look really nice, but they are not.
I thought I was up grading from my cheap Springdale Sprinter, but it was a better camper then this!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Looks and floor plan
What I disliked
- How they figure fresh water capacity
- Customer service and quality
- How they handle customer concerns
You May Also Like
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "Our RV unit was purchased new in Feb 2012 and have had nothing but issues. The latest is that all the spring are flat broken and/or twisted. Forest River does..."
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "This are the photos of the pizza I ordered with stake, but got pork and stake...."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."