Forest River - Poor quality control
Specs not up to specs, usable fresh water capacity is half what the brochures state!Sink drains leak, not just on one sink, ill fitting doors and drawers, trim coming off, wiring under trailer hanging down and rubbed in two by tires, slide misaligned, roof looks like it's de-laminating, outside speakers don't work.
Had it back to dealer twice and still don't all all the issues fixed! I am having serious second thoughts on the purchase of this rv. They look really nice, but they are not.
I thought I was up grading from my cheap Springdale Sprinter, but it was a better camper then this!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Looks and floor plan
What I disliked
- How they figure fresh water capacity
- Customer service and quality
- How they handle customer concerns
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I have a Forest River, Cedar Creek 36CKTS that's less than 2 years old and the clear coat is gone, my paint is a rough grey color with no shine..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "This are the photos of the pizza I ordered with stake, but got pork and stake...."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."