2.3
Insurance Quality

We purchased a new Rockwood 2506S a few months ago. Entry level RV for us as we just retired and want to see if this is for us.

We like the floor plan and some of the features. What is sad is the total lack of quality control. The heater doesn't work in the bedroom. The dealer's "fix" was to cut part of the flow to the front area "hoping" that would force heat to the bedroom.

NOPE!.. The TV mount is pulling away from the wall, sawdust on the floor every time we travel. I imagine we will get to our destination some day and find the TV on the floor in many pieces. The small refrigerator in the outdoor kitchen is so loud it keeps us awake.

No way to turn it off.

There are good features on this.. Sad that such small stuff leaves a negative impression and most certainly will steer us away from Forest River when we upgrade next year.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Forest River Rockwood Mini Lite 2506s Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of finish.

Comments

I did a factory order of a Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite and rejected it. Reject maple wood used, terrible craftsmanship and overall a pathetically finished trailer

to Tom #1543108

Having the same issues as described above and in your comment - bought my Rockwood UltraLite in April 2018. Haven't had it into a shop as we have been away from home for almost 3 months now.

Still have another month to go..... Among the above problems, the kitchen sink has become detached from the counter on three sides, leaving the back edge near the faucet as the only thing connecting it besides plumbing.

The facade of our kitchen counter has been inching away from the rest of the counter since we drove the trailer off the lot and made our first stop. Now I have an unusable kitchen sink and at least 1 month left of traveling.