27 ' Wolf Pack Toy Hauler purchased early 2015,,, thought we had made a sound choice. !st time out, hot water tank does not work,,,,, awning will not retract.

After repeated attempts to have the dealer repair,,, I fixed it myself. Still no luck on replacing the awning motor. Tounge jack failed last week while in Florida,,,,, one of the gas struts on the waning has failed. Appears all of the receptacles inside are on the same circuit,,, can not run the coffee maker and ANYTHING else at the same time .

Have metal siding buckled and coming away from siding. And it continues... I will never purchase another product from Mitchell RV. , nor would I suggest any one purchase from them, customer service is non existent.

As for my Wolf Pack,,,,,, like the trailer, but sure am not impressed with the quality ... Vaughn Blackmore vblacky@mnsi.net

Product or Service Mentioned: Forest River Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Overall design.

I didn't like: Defective parts.

Comments

Where was the siding buckling at?

to Anonymous London, Ontario, Canada #1113196

Area above the hot water tank. Appears to me that the siding was either not nailed to the studs, or the nails missed them all together.

Nothing visibly wrong from the inside (structurally) will have to remove the inside panel benind the closet for a beter look.

#1112059

I will never buy another Forest River product. We purchased 3 brand new travel trailers 1 year the Cherokee,the Surveyor and last the Shasta all of which had problems the Shasta being the most costly and has the most problems.

The people we have dealt with seemingly cannot get anything done in a timely matter. We are sick to death of trying to deal with the people that work with Forest River. I feel sure Warren Buffett would be incensed if He only new.

Where is the work ethic of my day. Sincerely, sick to death

Your awning motor is good for two years. You just have to take it to any forest river dealer (if the dealership will let you bring it in) and they will fix your problems.

to Anonymous #1112390

Thanks, will see if I can find a Forest River Dealer that is interested....