2.0

My husband and I bought a 5th wheel from camping world of Panama FL a 2015 Salem. Brand new unit it was in our price range.

I didn’t inspect before signing papers. Once I got back home with unit found too many issue with unit. Also, noticed very poor workman ship. Wall paper very sloppy joined together.

Top of shower has a piece of wood very poorly placed. Curtain very cheap looking A/C doesn’t work to well in bedroom. Screws are coming out of the cabinets above the sofa and are very sharp.

The wall paper looks very sloppy installed can see glued.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2015 forest river salem and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22000. Forest River needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 forest river salem in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Comments

Purchased a 2015 XLR Thunderbolt 415 AMP about a month ago. After having it for 1 week, it went back to the place we bought it from to have a bunch of stuff fixed.

Once we got it back, we have found even more things wrong with it. I'm not even going to bring it back and have it fixed again. I'm just trading it in on a completely non-Forest River product.

I spent almost $100,000.00 on this thing and have to pay about $15,000.00 to get out of it and into a different unit. I have had great luck with Forest River products in the past and I am disappointed beyond belief.