Watford City, North Dakota

Just bought my very first rv (sandpiper 355re) and have been very disappointed with experience. Bought the trailer brand new (2016) from jamatt rv in poteau ok and had it delivered to me in North Dakota.

Several flaws have been found, like torn rubber around bedroom slide, hydraulics compartment wet due to hydraulic leak, trim work very poorly done. Had issues with power source for refrigerator due to inverter draining battery, even though was plugged into 50 amp service. Had to end up running cables to connect the two batteries to keep auxiliary battery charged.

Jamatt never went over check list with my friend that picked up trailer for me. I was referred to jamatt by a friend, but I would never recommend them.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of forest river rv from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forest River to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality. Author liked the most floor plan. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Mena, Arkansas, United States #988218

What happened? Anything? We are a few miles from Jamatt and was thinking about buying from them.

to lspmjs #988311

My wife went over and done a cosmetic inspection on trailer, Pryor to being picked up and gave them a list of things to fix. Out of five, they fixed one, and that was after my friend pointed it out to them after he arrived.

They did not do proper walk thru with him, on all features of trailer and the after the sale service was your normal, sale made, your no longer important. Sent email to owner with complaints, and she said she would get to the bottom of the problem, which consisted of service manager calling me and telling me when I brought it in, they would fix it. I'm in north dakota, so don't know when I will get back to ok.

Sure won't take it back to jamatt. Good luck

Ps, would avoid forest river products.