We purchased our first brand new Forest River Vengeance V396 2013 fifth wheel toy hauler from Collier RV in Rockford IL, October 2012. Before we even got it off the lot they had to replace bad windows, repair bad metal work in the garage so we wouldn't cut ourselves. They had to fix the sliding glass door because it wasn't level. The ceiling is full of scuff marks where they tried to cover nail or staple marks.

We finally get to take the RV out this May, 2013, and we get don't even get a mile from the house and the wireless backup camera stopped working. We get to Lansing MI, from Illinois, and we can't get the slides open. My husband and I called Collier & they couldn't help us, they gave us the number for Route 66, who handles our warranty and they're not open on Saturdays. So my husband had to crawl underneath the RV & hand crank the slides so they'd open. We finally get to Onaway MI to see our friends. The skylight windows leaked, the garage was soaked from rain getting into it, the refrigerator didn't work, the satellite didn't work because they didn't install it right and didn't give us all the necessary equipment. The bed was like sleeping on the wood boards, etc.

Now we get home and drop the RV off at Collier RV in Rockford IL for repairs. I addition to everything else, the awning motor, on a brand new - never used RV, is bad! Forest River says they shipped the parts to them & Collier received them on June 12, 2013. It's now June 17, 2013. According to Collier they still don't have all the parts and we are still stuck sitting at home! Who's worse, the haphazard manufacturer that sells a crappy product or the Collier RV, the seller of the RV, that takes your money and lies to you over the phone about not having parts!

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Monetary Loss: $2000.