3.0

I bought my Columbus in Dec 2015. It has been shop 4 times for leaks, trim falling off, clothes rack in closet fell down the first time I moved the rv.

I'm waiting right now for them to fix refrigerator (which fell out while traveling down the road and broke my dining room table). Said they had a problem with the refrigerator falling off the 6 inch platform they had it sitting on. They said they had others fall and they knew they had a problem. First they just wanted to put new doors on it, but I refused to accept that.

The frig had been laying down and was ruined.`

This trailer is a piece of junk. I do not recommend anyone buy a Forest River product.

$72,000.00 sticker price is a joke.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of forest river rv from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $57600 and wants Forest River to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I questioned the refrigerator having a tie down when I purchased my 2015 Columbus 320RS and the selling dealer assured me it did not need one but sure thing, the first time we used it the same thing occurred with our coach. Good luck with the repaires, 4 months later and mine was just completed last week!

Needless to say I installed brackets on the floor and overhead on the framing of the slide out and I now tie mine down with two ratchet straps crossed the front. CP Mobile AL.skmfxe