Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Heater ducting

I have a 2003 F27RL Wildcat fifth wheel with minimal airflow through floor registers. Seems most of airflow is to storage compartment outlet.

Is there anyway to reduce or eliminate airflow to this outlet? How do I access the ductwork for this trailer?

I don’t see any flex duct under cupboards or coming out of furnace. Why is most of heat going into storage compartment?

Outdoor kitchen door

I have a 2017 Wildwood 30ftKQBT with an outdoor kitchen. When the door is open, the hinge leaks when it rains, but only when the door is in the up position.

The hinge is the problem and FR is telling me to contact the manufacturer of the door and hinge. Has anyone else experienced this problem with their outdoor kitchen door/hinge?

slide outs

I HAVE A 2016 CEDAR CREEK CUSTOM THE SLIDES WILL NOT WORK I HAVE DONE SOME CHECKING ON THE INTERNET AND FOUND THAT THE MODULE PART NUMBER GS-RLM-01 IS THE PROBLEM AND CALL CEDAR CREEK TO SEE IF THEY WILL WARRENTY THIS PART BECAUSE THEY A NEW REPACEMENT PART BECAUSE THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PART THAT COME ON THE R.V. FROM THE FACTORY.---IF YOU WOULD COULD YOU GIVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER OF SOME ONE AT THE FACTORY TO TALK TO.

Caravan ultra 2715 model 2016

Could you please advise how to access the battery charger situated below the refrigerator and behind the power distribution board, do I have to disconnect any of the wiring on the power board ? I would appreciate your comments on this matter.Thank you and regards Barrie . Auckland New Zealand.

Show

Will 23585r16 tires work on a 2017 cardinal 3875?

Is it possible to install a washer /dryer combo in a 8328bs 2017