Newtonville, Ontario

I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new.I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had faded terribly.

Their response was that if I would have said something sooner they would have dones something but it is now too late. They did acknowledge that there was problems with the finish. I now have found 2 leaks that have probably been there since I purchased the trailer but it took 8 years for the damage to show. I now have 2 rotted panels in the back of the trailer.

I removed the window to find out that the seal around the window was not making contact with the exterior of the trailer.I have been extremely dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship that has gone into my trailer and would not recommend their products to anyone.

Review about: 2006 Forest River Work And Play.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Forest River   So Far Not Very Good Forest River "In June we bought a new travel trailer. From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right. At first we were unsure of what was wrong...." Read more Forest River - Front end of the trailer has 2 large dimples in the 1 piece front from wind push with no backing for the fibreglass Forest River "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..." Read more Forest River - River of disapointment Forest River "We traded a nice 36 ft Montana on a 2017 Salem Hemisphere 299RE to accommodate my wife's disability. We were told in the sales process that this Forest River..." Read more Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more