I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new.I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had faded terribly.
Their response was that if I would have said something sooner they would have dones something but it is now too late. They did acknowledge that there was problems with the finish. I now have found 2 leaks that have probably been there since I purchased the trailer but it took 8 years for the damage to show. I now have 2 rotted panels in the back of the trailer.
I removed the window to find out that the seal around the window was not making contact with the exterior of the trailer.I have been extremely dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship that has gone into my trailer and would not recommend their products to anyone.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2006 Forest River Work And Play
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I Have a Forest River Forester 2 1/2 years old 2013. I have had nothing but trouble with this Motorhome. Lots of things had to be replace. Like slide room..."
- "Not well pleased with our current ownership. You name it. It's been a problem. Had been in the shop more than we've camped. Currently. Front a/c needs to be replaced...."
- "I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new. I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had..."
- "John Rego calls his business Regs Roofing. My neighbor was getting her roof done. The bundles of shingle were loaded onto a 12/12 pitch by Hermans Building Supplies...."
- "Created Diamonds are NOT created diamonds. I took the items I bid on to a Jeweller. They are a very poor grade of cubic zircon. PLEASE save your money for..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."