Review about 2006 Forest River Work And Play from Newtonville, Ontario
I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new.I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had faded terribly.
Their response was that if I would have said something sooner they would have dones something but it is now too late. They did acknowledge that there was problems with the finish. I now have found 2 leaks that have probably been there since I purchased the trailer but it took 8 years for the damage to show. I now have 2 rotted panels in the back of the trailer.
I removed the window to find out that the seal around the window was not making contact with the exterior of the trailer.I have been extremely dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship that has gone into my trailer and would not recommend their products to anyone.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2006 Forest River Work And Play
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "on January 24th 2015 I bought a brand new Flagstaff 28 VRBS super V light from camping world in Grain Valley Missouri. On April 13th I took it in for..."
- "In June we bought a new travel trailer. From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right. At first we were unsure of what was wrong...."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "In 1013 I got scamed by dr. Oz being an endorser of this add I saw. Stemlogica was ordered. Not bad stuff. Olay is just as good...."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."