Newtonville, Ontario
1.5

I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new.I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had faded terribly.

Their response was that if I would have said something sooner they would have dones something but it is now too late. They did acknowledge that there was problems with the finish. I now have found 2 leaks that have probably been there since I purchased the trailer but it took 8 years for the damage to show. I now have 2 rotted panels in the back of the trailer.

I removed the window to find out that the seal around the window was not making contact with the exterior of the trailer.I have been extremely dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship that has gone into my trailer and would not recommend their products to anyone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Cedar Creek Champagne 38el 4X4FCRP2XHS216218 Forest River "Since our purchased our 2017 38el model we have had some problems with the unit. Two of the most annoying situations is getting things that were told to us about..." Read more Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more