I had bought a new 2014 forest river vengeance 396r and I've had nothing but problems with it.Leaking under the garage to paint literally missing.
I have 2 pages of problems and the place that I bought it said any forest river dealer will do the warranty work on it. But that is clearly not the case.
I've since contacted a lawyer.Btw I've owned the trailer for 2 months.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2014 Forest River
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in. Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this..."
- "The F53 does not seem heavy enough for the FR3 30 DS.I've driven 18 wheelers for 4 years, Fire engines and Aerial ladders for 30 years.This is the worst vehicle..."
- "We traded a nice 36 ft Montana on a 2017 Salem Hemisphere 299RE to accommodate my wife's disability. We were told in the sales process that this Forest River..."
- "There was pubic hairs on a breakfast burrito I ordered ..."
- "Shelby mt pizza hut going to ***.. Burnt pizza.. And rude mgmt team.. Would You eat this *** let alone pay extra for it......"
- "Went to open up some paper towels purchased from the missoula montana Costco only to find three of whatever these things are inside the unopened packaging. Absolutely disgusting. ..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."