We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to Campers Inn in Mocksville NC to abide by the warranty, the problem was still not fixed. They said it was the slide out, and it may have been, but the window in the dining bunk was defective and leaking the entire time, resulting in active mold growing on the walls and under the bench seat. We took it again back to Campers Inn in Mocksville and they said they were going to work on it but at the time I called they said they had the air conditioning running full blast, stating that was the best dehumidifyer! Uh no it is not! Here's the result from that! Active mold now growing in the master bedroom and pantry! Please!! We need help! We now have a $25,000 one-year old camper with ACTIVE MOLD!!!!! So far I have been handed off from one person to the other and am dealing with Bill Baker at Forest River's Criminal Warranty Department! This entire process has been so disconcerting.
Jim and Diane Cotton
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "Just bought a new 2015 coachman clipper 17BH trailer.i did not check everything,come home 2 day later find out that they did are very bad job to build this trailer..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets..."
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "In January 2013, I had carpet installed in my three year old old. I now realized that I was taken advantage of, as the Empire Today carpet was not any..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."