Review about 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma from Winston Salem, North Carolina
We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to Campers Inn in Mocksville NC to abide by the warranty, the problem was still not fixed. They said it was the slide out, and it may have been, but the window in the dining bunk was defective and leaking the entire time, resulting in active mold growing on the walls and under the bench seat. We took it again back to Campers Inn in Mocksville and they said they were going to work on it but at the time I called they said they had the air conditioning running full blast, stating that was the best dehumidifyer! Uh no it is not! Here's the result from that! Active mold now growing in the master bedroom and pantry! Please!! We need help! We now have a $25,000 one-year old camper with ACTIVE MOLD!!!!! So far I have been handed off from one person to the other and am dealing with Bill Baker at Forest River's Criminal Warranty Department! This entire process has been so disconcerting.
Jim and Diane Cotton
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The F53 does not seem heavy enough for the FR3 30 DS.I've driven 18 wheelers for 4 years, Fire engines and Aerial ladders for 30 years.This is the worst vehicle..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "Not well pleased with our current ownership. You name it. It's been a problem. Had been in the shop more than we've camped. Currently. Front a/c needs to be replaced...."
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Had a pro sent to my house from this website, to build fence and outside shed, he had a contract but no license, I was under the notice that Thumbtack..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."