Review about 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma from Winston Salem, North Carolina
We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to Campers Inn in Mocksville NC to abide by the warranty, the problem was still not fixed. They said it was the slide out, and it may have been, but the window in the dining bunk was defective and leaking the entire time, resulting in active mold growing on the walls and under the bench seat. We took it again back to Campers Inn in Mocksville and they said they were going to work on it but at the time I called they said they had the air conditioning running full blast, stating that was the best dehumidifyer! Uh no it is not! Here's the result from that! Active mold now growing in the master bedroom and pantry! Please!! We need help! We now have a $25,000 one-year old camper with ACTIVE MOLD!!!!! So far I have been handed off from one person to the other and am dealing with Bill Baker at Forest River's Criminal Warranty Department! This entire process has been so disconcerting.
Jim and Diane Cotton
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Own a 2011 Cargo Mate Trailer/Forest River Trailer. Trailer is only 4 years old. Side door has already begun to rot thru! The first time I traveled in a rain..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Had a pro sent to my house from this website, to build fence and outside shed, he had a contract but no license, I was under the notice that Thumbtack..."
- "I have had numerous issues with rental home I rented through AH4R. I rented home which was advertised to have features such as gas fireplace/outside lamp in working order, unfinished..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated.If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn..."