Not well pleased with our current ownership.You name it.
It's been a problem. Had been in the shop more than we've camped. Currently. Front a/c needs to be replaced.
Now because of the dripping of water. The ceiling needs to be replaced.
One month left before manufacture warranty is up.Calling this a lemon.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- 2014 Georgetown Xl Motorhome
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV. FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS..."
- "I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new. I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."