Not well pleased with our current ownership.You name it.

It's been a problem. Had been in the shop more than we've camped. Currently. Front a/c needs to be replaced.

Now because of the dripping of water. The ceiling needs to be replaced.

One month left before manufacture warranty is up.Calling this a lemon.

Review about: 2014 Georgetown Xl Motorhome.

2.5
Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Sounds like a lemon.In most States it is a requirement to have the Lemon laws revealed to you by a pamphlet at time of purchase of a new motor vehicle.

PLEASE be advised as I have contacted an attorney. If lemon Laws exist in your state GET AN ATTORNEY. All costs will be passed on to Forest River. But , first you may want to research the laws to make sure you comply.

Make sure the repair center was one that was recommended to you by Forest River and that ALL your issues are documented. I feel that the RV industry as whole is a lot less responsible then the Auto Industry. We use these vehicles for recreational purposes and the mere year they give on warranties usually isn't enough time to have issues or respond. Though in most States if it is documented you may have as much as 2 years to file suit.

I really think after dealing with these people that they know most are complacent with these issues and will let time lapse. If more people respond in a legal way these practices will stop by certain manufactures. When they start buying back their Lemons , maybe the managers at the mid level that should be more on top of this will be more responsive to our needs. I am currently losing my whole summer over a very expensive unit I purchased as it has been grounded by the Dept of Transportation and the State.

The dealer did not disclose a very hazardous situation until all papers were signed and they had their money.

Then it was ***.