on January 24th 2015 I bought a brand new Flagstaff 28 VRBS super V light from camping world in Grain Valley Missouri.On April 13th I took it in for warranty repairs.
one of the issues was the dinette storage drawers did not stay shut. Camping World supposedly fixed them brought it home and within two more trips with the trailer the storage doors stop staying shut and slide all the way out during travel. Was also some issue with a water inlet valve that wasn't even installed at the factory. On July 5th 2015 the entertainment system totally quit working.
Check fuse fuse not blown. When it was back to the dealer for warranty work in April they forgot to put the strip molding back on the underpinning of the trailer when they replaced rear stab Jack motor. The rear entry door rubs at top when closing even when the trailer is level and not in a bind. Now the front passenger stabbed jack will not go up or down but I can hear the motor running.
Shower door does not hang straight and the plastic strip along the bottom of the shower door is ripped. Both sides of the vertical awning post looks out of alignment at top. When the awning is closed all the way the top outside of the vertical awning post is not closed tightly at the top. the front exterior compartment lock does not work anymore.
The toilet will not hold water in the bowl even when I tried to keep the seal covered with water and also using seal conditioner. Most importantly I have now spotted what seems like a possible water leak behind the front roof vent.
I have called the dealer where I bought the trailer 7 days ago and talk to a person that said my call would be returned to set up a date to bring it in for warranty work and I have not received a call back.I am including photos of the front roof vent where I think there has been a water leak
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Vlite 28Wrbs Travel Trailer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in. Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this..."
- "Specs not up to specs, usable fresh water capacity is half what the brochures state! Sink drains leak, not just on one sink, ill fitting doors and drawers, trim coming..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "Found a huge crispy " object" in our newly opened bag! Gag!!! Discusting!!!?..."
- "This was our large fry cup today. Very disappointed. ..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."