Review about 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Vlite 28Wrbs Travel Trailer from La Monte, Missouri
on January 24th 2015 I bought a brand new Flagstaff 28 VRBS super V light from camping world in Grain Valley Missouri.On April 13th I took it in for warranty repairs.
one of the issues was the dinette storage drawers did not stay shut. Camping World supposedly fixed them brought it home and within two more trips with the trailer the storage doors stop staying shut and slide all the way out during travel. Was also some issue with a water inlet valve that wasn't even installed at the factory. On July 5th 2015 the entertainment system totally quit working.
Check fuse fuse not blown. When it was back to the dealer for warranty work in April they forgot to put the strip molding back on the underpinning of the trailer when they replaced rear stab Jack motor. The rear entry door rubs at top when closing even when the trailer is level and not in a bind. Now the front passenger stabbed jack will not go up or down but I can hear the motor running.
Shower door does not hang straight and the plastic strip along the bottom of the shower door is ripped. Both sides of the vertical awning post looks out of alignment at top. When the awning is closed all the way the top outside of the vertical awning post is not closed tightly at the top. the front exterior compartment lock does not work anymore.
The toilet will not hold water in the bowl even when I tried to keep the seal covered with water and also using seal conditioner. Most importantly I have now spotted what seems like a possible water leak behind the front roof vent.
I have called the dealer where I bought the trailer 7 days ago and talk to a person that said my call would be returned to set up a date to bring it in for warranty work and I have not received a call back.I am including photos of the front roof vent where I think there has been a water leak
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Vlite 28Wrbs Travel Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV. FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS..."
- "Specs not up to specs, usable fresh water capacity is half what the brochures state! Sink drains leak, not just on one sink, ill fitting doors and drawers, trim coming..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "I bought a bag of bar b que chips and was very disappointed when i opened the bag. It was about a 3rd full. Heres a photo and not..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."