After just 1,600 miles I had 1 leaf spring crack in 2 places & the other 3 flattened out under stress.The mechanic said the springs were under sized & we replaced with the proper size.
I called the company & they said they didn't make the springs & I would need to contact the company that made the spring.I am under warranty but they don't care
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Forest River Columbus 340Rk
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new. I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had..."
- "I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating...."
- "Skirt I ordered NOTHING like the picture!!! U people should really stop stealing other stores pictures and putting them o. Ur site... ..."
- "I cannot believe how awful Monitronics is and how much of my time I have had to spend either a: waiting for service (missing days of work to be home..."
- "Im not happy with bottles of makeup the tips break off when you open then and the makeup doesnt do what it show on tv..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."