After just 1,600 miles I had 1 leaf spring crack in 2 places & the other 3 flattened out under stress.The mechanic said the springs were under sized & we replaced with the proper size.
I called the company & they said they didn't make the springs & I would need to contact the company that made the spring.I am under warranty but they don't care
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Forest River Columbus 340Rk
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating...."
- "on January 24th 2015 I bought a brand new Flagstaff 28 VRBS super V light from camping world in Grain Valley Missouri. On April 13th I took it in for..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Im not happy with bottles of makeup the tips break off when you open then and the makeup doesnt do what it show on tv..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "Placed an order for 3 pairs of men's 505 levis jeans. Paid for two day delivery. Received the order after 4 days, opened sealed package and found two of three..."