Aylmer, Ontario
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

We traded a nice 36 ft Montana on a 2017 Salem Hemisphere 299RE to accommodate my wife's disability. We were told in the sales process that this Forest River product was un upgrade in quality. What a load of BS that was. Because it was a special order we didn't have the opportunity to see it first hand and we trusted the dealer. That trust has been lost. This thing is a POS and should never have been approved for sale by any certification standards.

We called Forest River and all we got from them is "we are sorry you are disappointed"

I wish there were some way to hold these folks accountable. This was supposed to be special and our last one going into our golden years. It's special all right and the only gold we had is being enjoyed by the thieves at Forest River.

Buyer Beware don't buy their ***.

I am told Warren Buffet owns Forest River. If he does he should be ashamed of his connection and terminate it immediately.

Heads up everyone - stay away from this companies products. If anyone is interested in a class action lawsuit count me in.

Jim Boak - 1 519-670-1004

Review about: Forest River Salem Hemisphere 299E 2017 Model.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Submit review

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1235773

This is so helpful.I am sorry you are going through this.

I am ready to retire and I am an amputee with many friends in USAA and disabled groups.

The last thing we need is garbage like this.Forest River might have screwed you; however you can take heart that this review will prevent many people from buying their garbage.

Thanks,