Forest River - River of disapointment

36 of 670 Forest River reviews

We traded a nice 36 ft Montana on a 2017 Salem Hemisphere 299RE to accommodate my wife's disability. We were told in the sales process that this Forest River product was un upgrade in quality. What a load of BS that was. Because it was a special order we didn't have the opportunity to see it first hand and we trusted the dealer. That trust has been lost. This thing is a POS and should never have been approved for sale by any certification standards.

We called Forest River and all we got from them is "we are sorry you are disappointed"

I wish there were some way to hold these folks accountable. This was supposed to be special and our last one going into our golden years. It's special all right and the only gold we had is being enjoyed by the thieves at Forest River.

Buyer Beware don't buy their ***.

I am told Warren Buffet owns Forest River. If he does he should be ashamed of his connection and terminate it immediately.

Heads up everyone - stay away from this companies products. If anyone is interested in a class action lawsuit count me in.

Jim Boak - 1 519-670-1004

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
36 of 670 Forest River reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 03 #1235773 Los Angeles, California, United States

This is so helpful. I am sorry you are going through this. I am ready to retire and I am an amputee with many friends in USAA and disabled groups. The last thing we need is garbage like this. Forest River might have screwed you; however you can take heart that this review will prevent many people from buying their garbage.
Thanks,
John
USN retired

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Forest River. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Forest River.
Filing a new complaint about
×