too bad people do not know about forest river and we all need to get together and go after them and those that sell their product and my new camper leaked and it is worthless but i still owe- my purchase was in july '08 of an '09 flagstaff and there was a warning of leaks and when i asked about the spot on the window blinds the excuse was dirt and dust but that spot was an indicatior of future problems and then the policies i purchase are no good and the factory warranty should be shown before purchase buecause forest river covers just about nothing on their product

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #754324

We should get together and bring a class action suite against Forest River under the lemon law....lots of Forest River lemons out there.-

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, United States #699837

The Chalk is melting out from my windows... in my 2008 Cherokee noe water is leaking all over...Its horrible

so what are the two companies to get a trailer from

Hoosier,

So what are the two companies? :)

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU FOLKS THAT ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR RV"S. I LIVE IN ELKHART INDIANA "SO CALLED RV CAPITOL OF THE WORLD" AND THERE ARE ONLY 2 COMPANIES I WOULD BUY AN RV FROM AND FOREST RIVER ISNT ONE OF THEM. IVE WATCHED THESE THINGS BEING BUILT (BY PIECE RATE WORKERS) ITS AMAZING THEY EVEN STAY TOGETHER TO GET THEM TO THE DEALERS.

Its the fourth time that we are taking our Apex 22QBS back to dealer for a slide leak and many other problems. Poor workmanship. The worse part is that we have to take it 50 miles one way to the dealer each time.