1.1K views
2.8

Purchased a brand new Forrest River travel trailer in September. Have only used it 4 times and have not ever had the air conditioner on since we took delivery on the make ready.

We started to load it last night and it will blow, but not cool. Why?

We called the dealership only to be told ( well 2 different stories) either a little over weeks or a month to get it in to be seen about. I tried to explain that we had a vacation planned leaving on the 5th of June and begged to be worked in. NO WAY! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT! Not their problem. I could have worked with this poor attitude had we not of planned this trip for almost a year and are meeting other folks and have certain reservations already in place.

Manager was extremely rude, indifferent and in my opinion does not represent your company well at all. Check out the reviews in this regard on their website. My comments are among the nicer. Sell them, but don't give a rip about your people after that is the prevailing context of most of those reviews.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forest River to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River travel trailer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments