Austin, Texas
1.1K views 0 comments

Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very comparable. The representations made by Forest River's Dealer that they were great to deal with and stand behind their product, assured us that it might be a good choice.

Here's my experience thus far with FOREST RIVER and their CARDINAL Brand. See the defect list of shambolic construction errors, with no reply to my follow on emails.

Examples include the water tank falling out on to the road while driving, my Son's back being cut-open by a sharp shower fitting, a Microwave that doesn't work and I'm regretting having ever spent a dime on this fault-laden rig.

As I write this post the inside temperature is approaching 90f because the A/C will not work properly.

See the letters and photos for yourself at http://tinyurl.com/Cardinal-3875FB.

Review about: Forest River Cardinal 3875Fb 5Th Wheel.

I liked: Looks and the floor plan.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Factory customer service, Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Forest River Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion