Seventy Nine Photos Depicting Why Buying a Forest River RV Was a Mistake
Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very comparable. The representations made by Forest River's Dealer that they were great to deal with and stand behind their product, assured us that it might be a good choice.
Here's my experience thus far with FOREST RIVER and their CARDINAL Brand. See the defect list of shambolic construction errors, with no reply to my follow on emails.
Examples include the water tank falling out on to the road while driving, my Son's back being cut-open by a sharp shower fitting, a Microwave that doesn't work and I'm regretting having ever spent a dime on this fault-laden rig.
As I write this post the inside temperature is approaching 90f because the A/C will not work properly.
See the letters and photos for yourself at http://tinyurl.com/Cardinal-3875FB.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Looks and the floor plan
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Factory customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Forest River Cardinal 3875Fb 5Th Wheel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to..."
- "I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating...."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "I consider myself a deal hunter, and I always surf around to find the best prices. I found Compandsave during Cyber Monday craziness, they were selling my Brother LC103 ink..."
- "I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it! Seller won't..."