1.1K views

Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very comparable. The representations made by Forest River's Dealer that they were great to deal with and stand behind their product, assured us that it might be a good choice.

Here's my experience thus far with FOREST RIVER and their CARDINAL Brand. See the defect list of shambolic construction errors, with no reply to my follow on emails.

Examples include the water tank falling out on to the road while driving, my Son's back being cut-open by a sharp shower fitting, a Microwave that doesn't work and I'm regretting having ever spent a dime on this fault-laden rig.

As I write this post the inside temperature is approaching 90f because the A/C will not work properly.

See the letters and photos for yourself at http://tinyurl.com/Cardinal-3875FB.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about forest river rv from Forest River was poor quality, factory customer service and warranty , but reviewer liked looks and the floor plan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments