Seventy Nine Photos Depicting Why Buying a Forest River RV Was a Mistake
Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very comparable. The representations made by Forest River's Dealer that they were great to deal with and stand behind their product, assured us that it might be a good choice.
Here's my experience thus far with FOREST RIVER and their CARDINAL Brand. See the defect list of shambolic construction errors, with no reply to my follow on emails.
Examples include the water tank falling out on to the road while driving, my Son's back being cut-open by a sharp shower fitting, a Microwave that doesn't work and I'm regretting having ever spent a dime on this fault-laden rig.
As I write this post the inside temperature is approaching 90f because the A/C will not work properly.
See the letters and photos for yourself at http://tinyurl.com/Cardinal-3875FB.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Looks and the floor plan
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Factory customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Forest River Cardinal 3875Fb 5Th Wheel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "We purchased a 2014 Rockwood travel trailer new in April 2014. In March 2015, the front tires were low on pressure. I noticed cracks around outside bead and on..."
- "In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. to Wisenbaker Builder Services. We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."
- "After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."