Recently purchased a 2015 silverback 37bh and I am not pleased with the inspectors at the factory--As the trailer sat at our seasonal site this summer, the flooring in the kitchen started lifting--upon further insp. I noticed that part of the floor was cut out (probably to do a repair at the factory) and then glued back into place with out sealing the edges.

It gets hot here in Canada during the summer and now the floor looks like it is 10 yrs old--have been dealing with this warranty issue all summer--As we used the trailer for the summer (plugged in all summer at seasonal)-the wife wondered why the fridge was always full of water in the bottom when she would return on weekends to use the trailer (I just thought that maybe when it rains it was getting in there somehow--not so!!!! ) upon further inspection-the plastic hose that drains the water from the fridge outside was about 2 feet longer than it needed to be and was just stuffed up inside the venting so the water had no place to go but back into the fridge--there are many other warranty issues that I hope are being repaired by the dealer as I write this---I owned a HEARTLAND trailer for 5 years and pulled it all over the country and never had a problem with it (should have kept it)--make sure you do a full insp upon buying a forest river product

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with outdoor kitchen. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "the floorplan is great" of forest river repair. Forest River needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned forest river repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Comments

Lagrange, Indiana, United States #1075870

The AC units are over rated by 25% so a 12,000 btu/hr unit has a 16,000 btu/hr label which is a common practice for furnaces and water heaters. I have worked for the industry for years.

LEMON LAWS