I purchased a 2014 wildwood 31qbts, Had it for 5 weeks and the second major rain fall the slide out leaked really bad.The dealer sold me the trailer with a rip in the rubber roof and i tryed to get them to give me a new replacement trailer and they told me there was no way i was going to get another trailer . They said they would repair the trailer and put a patch on the rubber roof insted of replacing the roof.

NOT a happy customer.The trailer to me now is a total write off. once you have water damage, here comes the MOLD!!!

Review about: Forest River Repair.

Monetary Loss: $32000.

Comments

Had a very similar problem with our Forest River. They came and pulled the camper back to the manufacturer and drill 4 holes in the roof, raised the sides and replaced the floor after fining 2 inches of water on it.

The water came from a hole the diameter of a pencil they had left in the corner of the slide. Also the rubber that ran down the side of the slideout was cut short by about 1 inch to 2 inches, allowing the water to run down and into the camper! When we got the camper back the rubber was not replaced, when we opened the slide it stuck to the main part of the camper were they closed it up without allowing the putty to dry and they "patched" the four holes they had made in the roof to raise the camper up to repair the floor.

Sure the floor looked great but what about all the other problems that were NOT corrected! We traded right there on the stop and NO we did NOT purchase another Forest River.