the slide-out has given me problems since it was new.the breakers would pop every time I deployed the longest slide.

The slide would deploy with the bottom going out ahead of the top and I could not seem to find the cause of the bind . Each time I called the dealer they told me it needed adjustment. after 7 years of making adjustments with no improvement, I had a service person look at it that said that the header over the slide-out was warped and rubbing on the roof of the slide-out. As it could not be fixed on site I had Rose City R.V.take it to their shop.

They found that the header was of light aluminum tubing with a seam in the middle that had failed. They contacted the factory for information on a fix. The fix involved heaviermaterial [about 3 X of the original. When contacted about sharing the cost of repair the factory declined to have any responsibility as the warranty had expired.

When reminded that this type of defect is hidden and takes time to show itself they did not respond.Some customer service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: If you do not have a warrenty they wont help you, No backing of warranty.

Comments

Bring it in under warranty or replace the 50 amp breaker with an 80 amp breaker.Or add a second 50 amp in parallel with battery wire going to the power side of one breaker and solenoid wire on the aux side of the other breaker.

problem solved.One issue like this doesn't make it junk....

Yow.

$4500 ?

It took me a minute to figure out what kind of product you were annoyed with.

But I see it's another RV horror story ; there are a lot of them on this website.