1.4K views

Bought a 2015 Salem 27RKSS travel trailer on our first use the slide out room started grinding when run room out. Called dealer and was told to bring in for quick repair.

It has been 2 weeks trying to get fixed. We have been given the run around. We was told parts would be next air, then told parts to big have to come in on truck, then told wrong size parts and now being told not enough parts. The Dealer is saying it is the company they get parts from..

I would think that Forest River would make sure the service center could get any parts needed. Especially on a trailer that is not more than a week old for the customer.

Review about: Forest River Repair.

Comments

I also have a slide issue on a 2015 Forest River Sierra. Slide torqued and then went up and came down with a bang.

Did structural damage to side of slide unit Forest River is refusing to pay to structural repair damage, only pay for repairing the slide.

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #863855

I was thinking about getting one of these.....changed my mind... The dealer her in SC has such low prices I knew something was wrong.to good to be true...

They all are made poorly. Same with my 39res open range.

American made! What do you expect anymore. They should all be put out of business. But then the government would have another bailout to deal with.

Damon shame. No integrity anywhere anymore!