Just bought a new Rockwood 2104S this year and our third trip a sliding window shattered after lifting 1/8 inch making a big mess with small shards of glass everywhere. Called my dealer and had to provide a picture for them to send to Rockwood.

They replied that the window was not under warranty but they would supply a whole new window "in good faith" but not cover the labor.

The window has arrived after only a few weeks but I'm going to install it myself. Tried adding pics to this review but sorry there are apparently too many MB.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of forest river warranty from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forest River to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was having to install myself to avoid labour charge. Author liked the most looks and the floor plan. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments