1.2

My wife and I bought a 2014 silver back forest-river 5 wheel, (29' RE). We have a smell in there that we don't know what it is and it gets in our close and hard to get out, even after washing many times.

Also the fridge freezes everything, all of these things have been there since day one we pulled it off the lot and can't get anybody to help even the dealership we bought it from ignored us.

Now we have a problem with the squeak in the floor going into the bedroom very annoying. I emailed the guy from Forest River RV all he could say was sorry I have a problem with my fifth wheel

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2014 forest river cedar creek silverback 29re rv from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forest River to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality and initial quality of trailer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments