1.1K views

My wife and I are currently looking to buy our first travel trailer. It seems Forest River manufactures about every camper in the industry.

I'm really glad I found this site for reviews because we were looking to purchase a Salem Hemisphere 282RL. We won't be buying any Forest River products now that I've read all these complaints. I'm sorry for all of the problems everyone has had, but I thank you for posting. I would like to know what company has positive reviews for product quality, warranty issues, and customer service.

Forest River seems to have failed in all of these categories.

This person wrote the review because of "i didn't buy one." of a product or service from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forest River to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Thanks for the review-I will not be buying a Forest River Product.