1.9
Interest Rate

We also bought a 2017 3010s sunskeeker have had it for one month. Nothing but problems too many to list!!!!

right now we are dealing with refrigerator issues. Constantly in and out service department for refrigerator problems. We just had the refrigerator fixed two days ago, and it's still broken. The air conditioner has already had to be fixed , there's a water leak in bathroom, loose moulding all over ,ect......too much to list !!!

We are contacting our attorney for advice .I want to deliver this p.o.s to forest r!ver with the payment book !!!!!

Also the interior quality is very poor ,i think they had monkeys assemble it! If anyone does start legal action against forest river ,WE ARE IN!!!!!!!!!

Review about: 2017 Forest River Sunseeker 3010ds Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

So heartbreaking. My husband and I are shopping and researching and have decided two things for certain.

No huge company like FR or Gulfstream, and NO SLIDES. Nothing but an unnatural headache. If you can't stand small spaces, why buy a trailer? But on the fridge thing, just a side note.

All the fridges are made by the same company, high and low end.

But I saw a guy with a crummy Gulfstream who figured out that it wasn't the fridge but the lousy battery, the cheapest you could buy. He got a better quality marine battery and the problem resolved itself, so it works as well as any RV fridge does.

You should have a ISATA 4 now here is a pile of C

I have just contacted an attorney yesterday on our 2017 Forest River Wildcat. I am hopeful for some resolution to our problem.

Bought it in April and it's been in the shop all but 3 weeks since then and that's only because we had planned trips that we had take it out on, partially fixed. New things break EVERY TIME we use the thing.

So beyond frustrated and ready to have our money back and move onto something else. If you want to e-mail me I'll let you know what sort of resolution I get mels2310@hotmail.com