1.1
Insurance Quality

We have had nothing but issues from a shady dealership (doctored the value to get the bank to approve the loan), to gas leaks and over heating batteries. We have had nonstop plumbing issues.

We couldn't find replacement parts and had to buy a whole new faucet. We had soft floors that the dealership told us were normal. We paid $5000 for an extended warranty that the dealership won't honor. We had our entire RV flood when it rained because 17!

seals were not tightened. We lost the use of it for 5 months. Our grey water tank never gives an accurate reading, the seals on our windows stuck to the windows when opening, our bathroom plumbing broke and caused a flood, ... On this Memorial trip alone we have spent two days fixing the kitchen faucet, the shower hose broke, we can't get hot water, the regulator cracked causing a severe gas leak, AND a battery was boiling.

My 2 & 5 year old daughters were sleeping inside when I smelled the battery overheating. This review would be a lot different if the gas leak or the battery had caused an explosion.

Luckily we were camping with a couple mechanics an electrician and an engineer or my entire family could have been killed. To say the least I am very displeased with the quality of workmanship.

Review about: 2014 Forest River Georgetown Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Daleville, Alabama, United States #1339346

We bought new heritage glen 5th wheel 2017 nothing but problems! Day one being jerked around by Forest River and B&R Travel trailers who have done more damage than repair of our 5th wheel, and then lie about the customer.

Also Forest River says they will replace trailer and gives you a date and then changes the date. Camper has been in repair for 9 of the 10 months owned and they are doing it on purpose waiting for warranty to run out! After it was damage by their transport company and B&R repaired battery over heated husband smell it and was able to get it disconnected before it blew up, checked battery next morning still hot, not only could it have killed up but it also could have burned down my house as well. It is still sitting in my yard and still waiting on this to be resolved which at this time it looks like they are trying to defraud us.

They want us to bring the camper to them, that is not going to happen not going to have it burn up my truck! Filing law suite!

We are dealing with a 2016 primetime Sanibel and right there with you. There should be a lemon law for them!