Well, I bend Lie to so much by the Place I got it. Forest River has done nothing for me that Joe has the mine which I have no good people person attitude at all.

I have repair or replace , two axles,five wheel and tires, Closet rod , pipe leaking at washer drain and kitchen drain, replace converter, flush, kitchen taps,bathroom taps, The couch and two chairs came apart had to go to dump. fridge is bend repair three times. the bearing were not safe had to be repace I have loss so much money, I will never get my money back.

Now there a crack . This is only some of the story, I still have to repair the side when the tire damage from bad bearing this only 2011 Brookstone My wife and I Have Plan this retirement for last 46 years Jim& Pat truebeson@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $12000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. The most disappointing about rv repair from Forest River was customer service and there attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Comments