My wife and I were going to buy a Forest River Puma 5th wheel But after reading all of the complaints on here I am having seconds thoughts about what to do I would like to here more pro or *** reviews concerning the Puma 253, 27' 5th wheel I see people on here that have spent 50 to 60 thousand dollars and have nothing but problems with the workmen ship and customer service, Maybe we are just getting one side of the story or not? it would be nice to think that a product built in the USA would have better quality and a longer warranty.

Thanks in advance for your response.

This reviewer shared experience about "reading bad reviews!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. The most disappointing about forest river puma fifth wheel from Forest River was did not like reviews Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Comments

I wrote a comment to your request advising not to buy forest river but this site asked me to convert to a review you can read it on this site. but in addition I have a niece that has a puma that flooring delaminated and I understand many other problems that forest river will not fix. again I urge you to not buy this product and advise everyone you know to do the same.

jerry