2010 22-10 POS!! no other way to say it.

Half ton towable yes but under what cuts...it leaks, cabinets look 20 years old, paint...omg! looks like it was primed then polished. Back door frame has been painted three times and still rusting. Work lights fell off the back because the junk plastic crumbled away...flooring in the trailer cracking away and separating.

Needed new bed before we even used it. How can you sell junk! one year warranty...if you build quality you should stand behind it....id like to drop it in their yard via helicopter....

Tires are not strong enough, did I mention the paint! oh and the very recent crack in the roof !!

The more I complain about this thing the madder I get....total junk!

Its amazing that people don't care, the company we bought from is fine, not there fault... they can only do so much...we should all get a class action law suit to wake them up...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of forest river rv from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Forest River to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality, poor dealer warranty, customer service and quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fostoria, Ohio, United States #950188

If it is a new coach still under warrenty, you must notify FR that you intend to file suit. It's in th verbiage on the book they give you.

Send a notice to them, then file the class action.

I sure you will find many people that feel the same way. Maybe it is time for the wake up call.