30725 Diamond Hill Dr, Harrisburg, OR 97446, USA
1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

my trailer has the underbelly ripped and Forest River tried to say it was me that did it, then they decided they would repair and then changed their mind and decided it could be half-assed repaired and would not give enough time to trailer company to repair it suggesting my insurance cover the costs --this is just ridiculous--pretty bad customer service--they have definitely lost my respect and the bad part is --I end up paying insurance deductible --so yes I am pissed--I will definitely tell everyone I meet to stop buying Forest River products as they do not really care about customer service --what I can see is they do not have quality control and if they do --it is just a name given to someone that is not doing their job--I have owned business and customer service is your first concern--with this company--they do not care --I guess the idea is if they find an excuse to not do repairs--the customer will accept their solution and just do the repair themselves--I will constantly tell everyone I know and see --to not buy Forest River products and if people reading my blog do the same maybe we can get through to them that customer service is #1

Review about: 2015 Forest River Wildcat Maxx 28rkx Rv.

Preferred solution: repair the underbelly properly at their cost .

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

With my insurance and help from my dealer --we got it resolved and I definitely had a lot of help from the dealer

Customer service is not #1 when you are a baby and cant own up to your screw up. It's called being an adult you baby.

to Ben Dover #1361418

Well Ben, don't really think he is being a baby when the underside of his camper is dragging.This same thing just happened to us as we were pulling ours to the shop for many other repairs.

We have never hit anything or had it off of the pavement. Now they don't want to cover it along with 6 other major items.

Kinda upset here.Did I mention that we have only owned it for 8 months and purchased it new?

to Ben Dover #1378265

Ben --the dealer even agreed with me and I did not screw up--and these reviews are about a company that doesn't have good customer service and not for someone ridiculing someone that has a problem unless of course you work for Forest River