1.3K views

Bought a brand new 2016 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite.Have had all Kinds of trouble with this.The biggest problem being the jacks.We bought this from camping world in South Carolina.Had camping world set this up in Ocean Lakes Family Camp Ground to show us the in's and out's of this model.When we left all I did was put the jacks up.When we came back down to set the trailer up the back jacks would not go down.I called camping world and they called forest river.Forest river would not stand behind the warinty.Said it was operator error.Guess what? This was the first time I tried to put the jacks down.So I treid to get camping world to stand behind the warinty.They said no.Therefore I will No longer deal with either party. Would not recommend FOREST RIVER or CAMPING WORLD to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. The most disappointing about 2016 forest river rockwood ultra lite travel trailer at Forest River was defective parts Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Comments