I had some problems with the way my camper was being handle , I tried to contact the ceo of forest river and each time the lady answering the phone would put me back on the same contact of the people I was having problems with , I would just like to know after you when have gone up chain of command and I have explain this to the lady at Forest rivers who answer the phone ,and she still would not put me thru to the ceo or his secretary, is he that busy or just does not want to take care of his customer problems

Review about: Forest River Customer Care.

Comments

Unfortunately, almost all of the North American RV brands are owned by either Forest River, or Thor Industries, and they are flip sides of the same coin.You have to either build your own, find a custom builder, or import from elsewhere.

If I live to be 120 years old and buy 20 more new RV's, I'll never by anything manufactured by or distributed by Forest River/Coachmen. It's a real shame that Coachmen dealers are left peddling an inferior product.

If you by Forest River/Coachmen, you better hope and pray that you never have a problem. We learned the hard way.

We are in the process of signing for a Forrest River Rockwood Ultra Lite tomorrow afternoon.We are canceling the sale.I see there are problems with customer service at Forrest River...doing more research on other websites and finding out there are numerous new complaints in the new year.

to d.Collette #1451831