purchased a new travel trailer having warranty issues was not disclosed from dealer that Forest River decided if warranty repairs were approved or not.My logic is for what I am paying and my slides are not working properly and water is spraying across the inside of my travel trailer when closing my slide as well as weak spots in the floor and several other smaller concerns I feel warranty is warranty just like a vehicle it should be fixed.

The dealers selling and servicing your products are the first to throw your company under the bus they don't build your campers they work on them if you approve the repair and when the company decides to send the parts or the right parts.I just want mine fixed or one that isn't defective!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of forest river rv from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forest River to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor dealer warranty. Author liked the most not sure yet as we just submitted. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments