Irwin, Idaho
2.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Trailer went in for flooring issue Aug 18. Today is Nov 8 and it is still there.

Forest River does not work well with Camping World. The floor is bubbling up and they keep telling Camping World to try cut and glue repairs. We bought a new trailer and we want a complete floor, like the one we paid for. The first year the trailer has been in for warranty work for going on four months and still counting.

Those four months I still had to make payments on trailer and covered storage. We don't want the trailer anymore. We only have a 7-8 month camping season and it was in the shop for at least half of that. Beside Forest River not working with us, Camping World was just as terrible.

We could never get anyone to return our calls. We had to drive in, talk to manager, they would give us promises.

We had to repeat this process every week. That wasted a lot of gas, time, and lots of stress.

Review about: Forest River Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Floorplan, Weight.

I didn't like: How they will not stand behind their product, Response to dealer network, Warranty resolution, Response time.

Comments

Locust, North Carolina, United States #1260760

rst mistake was you bought from Camping World. I have been there and done that with them, NEVER AGAIN!

Chrisf65
Liberty, South Carolina, United States #1240176

Camping world is lying through their teeth, are rude and don't care. I picked my vibe 268rks up, after 5 weeks untouched on their lot.

Forest river said, all they're waiting on is a work order. Same time camping world tells me, forest river does not respond. I'm done with camping world. Have appointment at local dealer.

He even has the parts in stock. I make a bow around camping world and never will spend another dime there.