2.0

My wife went to the bathroom while camping and called me saying the door wouldn't open. The handle turned freely without engaging the bolt.

I tried pushing and turning (which only scratched the door) and pulling and turning. Nothing worked. I kept working at it and the door handle came off. I then tried using pliers to move the bolt but nothing worked.

I finally had to pry the door away from the wall to open it. I have called and left messages 6 times to report the issue but no one returns my calls. The first call was on August 6th and the latest, this morning, August 14th. I reported the issue to Camping World but they told me I had to notify Forest River as my warranty period is about to expire.

Obviously, this company only cares about selling their trash, not owning up to their warranty promises. My next contact will the the BBB.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and no response from dealership. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of forest river rv. Forest River needs to "replace the bathroom door" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned forest river rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1040335

its a door handle get over it

Hartland, Wisconsin, United States #1019889

Do you have a storage or instant water heater?