Manheim, Pennsylvania

I have just experienced how Forest Rivers and there dealers will not agree

on the cost to do any repairs under warranty, if you do not buy from your

local dealer but from a dealer out of your home area.

The dealers are refusing to do any warranty work unless the customer pays

the cost up front first, then hope they can come to an agreement on repairs

again still under warranty, this policy stinks... buyer be careful about buying

a Forest Rivers product, I just bought my last one because of the senceless

problem I had to go through as a long time customer to get a warranty

problem corrected. I,m done with Forest Rivers after owning 7 different units.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of forest river rv. Forest River needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned forest river rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Comments

Lagrange, Indiana, United States #1075865

LEMON LAWS

Sorry but we purchased what we could afford. Base line Forest River Avenger ATI 27BBS.

We hve now had 2 electrical issues.

the first was supposedly resolved by the dealer we purchased from. I told them I didn't need it back for a week but they supposedly repaired the day I dropped it off and I NEVER received a call that It was ready. I bring it home a week later, it sat for 1 day, hooked up to leave for early labor day vacation

guess what-- now electrical issues worse than originally. A/C doesn't work, none on ac plugs work and plug in--in bathroom will not reset.

Similar but worse issue. Guess I will be taking another day off for transit and sit at dealer until ready or tell them they can pay for next payment and cancellations charges for labor day weekend!

NOT a happy camper.