1.2

2009 cherokee 30u+ bought in 2010. It filled our needs nicely till we moved the couch in the slideout to vacume in 2016.

Outer corners of slideout were rotted out. Checked rear slideout and was exactly the same. Slideouts were maufactured without drip edges allowing rain to run down and soak into floor. Called Forest River and was told theres only a one year warranty.

They dont stand behind their product and dont care about defects. Online video I found proves the problem, they saw video but told me I was on my own. I have been sharing my extreme displeasure with their product and failure to repair (I offered 1/2 the cost) on every social media I can. It has cost them multiple new buyers already.

No one wants to buy from a company that doesnt stand behind their product. Im paying to repair sliders and add drip edges as online video showed.

The last photo shows black mesh over the exposed floor outside of slider. There should be a drip edge covering this and extending down to stop rain from soaking straight in.

DONT BUY FOREST RIVER PRODUCTS.

Review about: 2009 Forest River Cherokee 30U Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments